Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday after a great service!

Today is Easter. The service at church was uplifting! Today was also Erin's birthday (my Pastor's wife) and I thought that was cool because I was thinking of Taylor (who was born on Easter, Arpil 23, 2000).

I was invited to several family's homes for the afternoon but I said no thank you since I had insomnia Saturday night/Sunday morning (totaling about 4 hours sleep before church). They understood.

I came home and before I took a nap I called my son Chris in Arizona. He has been sick for awhile. I was happy to hear that he was going over to his son Jaidon's grandma's house later today. He is such a good Daddy!

Well my eye's are growing weary so I am going to take a little cat nap...again (second one today...short ones so I can sleep later tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment