Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just had a fantastic day April 16th and thought I would share....

AWESOME DAY! I saw my new male counselor at the VA today, we have a good rapport and our first session together went well (we had a joint session with my previous counslor once already)! While she will be missed, he is cool.

Then I had lunch with a dear friend, catching up a little and we had a great lunch. (Thanks Al, my treat next time!) Those Lemon drops I had with my meal were delicious and I felt so cosmopolitan! LOL

Finally, I decided to not wait until I found someone to go with me to see Cirque Du Solei: KOOZA! so I purchased a ticket for myself and went to the 4pm showing so it would still be light out since I was traveling alone. It was fantastic! Although I spent more than I intended it was so worth it and I encourage others to go; I had so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment