Saturday, April 17, 2010

Great Movies to Sleep To....at least for me!

I decided to pick up a few movies that I used to own that have either worn out or that need to be replaced due to being lost during my last move. They are the movies that I enjoy the soundtracks for and enjoy watching so much I can watch them over and over, rarely tiring of them, which means I can happily fall to sleep happily to them as well.

Here's a short list of movies - :-)

The Hunt for Red October, The League of Extrodinary Gentlemen, Army of Darkness, Cars, and Moulin Rouge. While there are many more I enjoy watching, these are just some of my favorites to sleep to, so I prefer to own them as opposed to watching via Netflix or checking them out from the library over and over.










No comments:

Post a Comment